Sunday 31 October 2010

Running Hot... For a week anyway.

I'm currently somewhere over the Atlantic on my way back from a weeks holiday in Tenerife with my daughter and her mum. Tenerife wouldn't generally be the top of my holiday wish list, but the weather was fantastic and I had a pretty awesome week. I don't really tan, unless you count going red(der) and then back to white, but at least I didn't burn.


I'm definitely not looking forward to the shite weather at home when we land. The cold, wet, dark weather makes me feel like hibernating, but I want to make more effort to get out over the next few weeks. At least the sunshine has kick-started my motivation to do things...


After a week sharing a double bed with my daughter I can't wait to sleep alone tonight! Being kicked during the night and woken relatively early loses it's appeal after week! I'm looking forward to playing some live poker this week. I didn't think I'd miss it, but it turns out it's only online poker I was losing my appeal for.


I need to sort out some backing issues this week. Since my new backer started I have a 35% ROI, but it appears he wants to stop backing people full stop. It's a shame, but fair enough. I have to decide whether I want to play MTTs online going forward. They can be pretty time consuming, and I might set myself some sort of STT/MTT bankroll challenge instead. I feel like I need to set myself some short term goals to get motivated.


Health-wise I'm having an MRI in a few weeks, but I feel OK most days at the moment. The weight loss program is going OK. I'm under 100kgs again, and I'm sure the more I lose the better I'll feel. I'd like to reach 85kgs by mid December. Just in time for the big woolly jumpers!

No comments:

Sky